Saturday, July 7, 2012

Shelling Out Justice

I'm crazy excited for the new TMNT series that's supposed to air on Nickelodeon in the fall. I have my worries, of course, but for now I'm just going to be a good nerd and pretty much wet myself in excitement.
^from the official trailer, which you can see on the Nick.com site, I believe! (Check youtube, if it's gone)

I can't say much on it. The turtles look great, admittedly better than I expected when I found out it was going to be CGI-animated (a type of animation I respect, but can't help being wary of - probably because I'm one of THOSE people).

There's already a fun and wide range of expressions, the voices (from what little I've heard) seem to fit, the premiere is being built up early, and I've been spotting some pretty sweet merch across the web. Pretty sweet.

I'll be writing on this more and more, as we get other trailers, information, and so on...

No comments:

Post a Comment